our team will help you find and buy
the perfect property
We provide complete transaction management from the first call until long after closing. Our team will take the time to learn exactly what kind of investment you’re looking for, and take steps to ensure your successful acquisition of the commercial property you’re looking for.
You can trust our team of experts to:
- Ask the right questions to help assess your wants, needs, budget, and expectations
- Guide you through different neighbourhoods and areas for your needs
- Send you available MLS Listings as they are posted
- Seek out and door knock opportunities that fit what you’re looking for
- Set up showings for properties
- Negotiate offers on your behalf
- Manage the collection, completion and analyzation of due diligence
- Recommend a mortgage specialist who can help ensure effective financing solutions
- Refer you to legal professionals and everyone else you need to make sure your transaction closes successfully
Search Commercial Properties For Sale or Lease
We know selling property can be hard, that’s why we’re here to help!
OUR TEAM DOES LISTINGS DIFFERENTLY.
From start to finish, we make sure that listing your commercial property is a painless process. Before you even sign a listing agreement, we’ll go the extra mile: our process starts with a Comparative Market Analysis, walk through, and property enhancement checklist, where we suggest ways to improve the value of your property.
From there, we continue to provide exceptional service by:
- Coordinating of showings, open houses, and a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Ensuring effective signage and promotion to get your property the attention it deserves.
- Reaching out to our list of qualified buyers to generate interest.
- Providing a professional cleaner, stager, photographer and videographer, where applicable.
- Sending documents to your lawyer, mortgage broker, and bank.
- Scheduling and being present for open houses and showings with the buyer and buyers’ agent.
- Negotiating on your behalf to secure a the right deal.
- Providing updates even after the transaction goes firm, and ensuring that all of the due diligence materials are sent on time.
- Reporting the sale of your listing to the Real Estate boards.
- Following up with lawyer and the buyer to ensure that the transaction closes on time.
BoC Suggests Return to Economic Growth
The Bank of Canada has only maintained the overnight rate target at 1.75%, but suggested that there is “...accumulating evidence that the slowdown in late
Joint Venture Announced for “Burlington GO Lands”
On June 4th, 2019 InterRent REIT announced a joint venture agreement with the CLV Group and Brookfield Property Partners. The partnership will be responsible for
The 2019 Federal Budget
On March 19th the Liberal government announced its 2019 budget. The budget introduced a plan to increase housing affordability through the First-Time Home Buyer Incentive.
2018: Canada’s Second Highest Year For Real Estate Investment
Canada’s real estate industry continued to see a high level of activity with more than $34 billion invested in 2018. The industrial sector led the
Hamilton’s Industrial Properties Provide Opportunity
With high demand for commercial property and rental rates at an all-time high, there has been speculation of the first two-storey industrial distribution centre being
RIOCAN ACQUIRES UPPER JAMES SQUARE FOR $35M
Canada’s largest retail landlord, RioCan REIT (TSE: REI.UN.CA), started the year off strong by acquiring the 114,000 square foot shopping centre on Upper James Street
Hamilton – Canada’s Most Diverse Economy
Once known solely as a steel town, Hamilton has grown into Canada’s most diverse economy. Hamilton obtained this prestigious title with an Economic Diversification Rating
Must Haves When Applying For A Mortgage
Purchasing a home is an exciting process, but gathering all the required mortgage documents can be a daunting task, particularly for first time home buyers.
2019 Market Forecast
Questions regarding Hamilton’s economic vitality have long dominated conversations among both investors and local residents alike. This November The Doyle Team attended RAHB’s Real Estate
5 Tips to Save Big on your Next Commercial Investment
These insights are specifically tailored to help save time, effort, money, and increase net operating income when purchasing multi-residential properties. Condition of Building Take
Why a Transaction Manager is An Invaluable Part of A Real Estate Team
Many different roles comprise your local, run-of-the-mill real estate team. These can be divided between roles assigned to either the real estate agents that comprise
SMOOTH CLOSING: 3 tips to keep your closing stress-free, from accepted offer to closing day
Congratulations!!! You’ve Accepted an offer on your home for more money than you could have possibly imagined and are excited to move on to the
The Hamilton Downtown Secondary Plan: Putting People First
The Hamilton Downtown Secondary Plan - Putting People First In many ways, Hamilton is in a state of profound change. While this can be said
BIGGER AND BETTER: URBANIZATION IN HAMILTON
BIGGER AND BETTER: URBANIZATION IN HAMILTON A recent United Nations projection determined that by 2050, over 70% of the world’s population will be living in
Selling your new build before you close the deal, it’s possible – Assignment sales
Assignment sales are starting to find their way into the Hamilton real estate market. While currently quite common in the markets of Toronto and Vancouver,
The Real Estate Market Isn’t Crashing. In fact it’s back on the rise!
August saw a return to the familiar. Previously, we had discussed the slump that occurred in the market from May to July of 2017. Since
The real story about today’s real estate market
Recent changes in the Hamilton market have forced both buyers and sellers to re-evaluate their strategies. Prior to May of this year, prices grew at
Bigger and Better: Urbanization in the Ambitious City
A recent United Nations projection determined that, by 2050, over 70% of the world’s population will be living in cities. The tide of urbanization is
Hamilton’s Aging Population and the Hamilton Market
Developments in Hamilton and the Country’s Aging Population Canada is currently undergoing a shift in its demographics. As time goes on and we move further
Investment First-Timers: A Primer
As the commercial and residential markets continue to heat up, many are looking to leverage their equity and purchase their first investment property. For many,
Hamilton in Transition: Opportunities and the Where & What
Hamilton is caught in the middle of a paradigm shift that is affecting communities across the country, and one that is no stranger to our
Top ten tips to make your house-hunting experience stress-free
1. Hire a real estate agent – Engage the services of an Ambitious Realty Advisors agent. As residential real estate experts, their wealth of experience, technical
How Your Agent Can Help You Find a Home
Real estate agents: your guide through the real estate wilderness Think of your sales representative like a wilderness guide. Just as the wilderness guide keeps
What is CMHC Mortgage Loan Insurance?
Mortgage loan insurance is typically required by lenders when homebuyers make a down payment of less than 20% of the purchase price. Mortgage loan insurance helps